Want to read extracts of my work? Read the latest chapter of my new novella, The End of The Dream for free online

Friday 1 January 2010

2010 (so far)

I don't really 'do' new year. I always find it slightly depressing because everyone is another year older, and it's a reminder that I haven't achieved any of the things I wanted to do in 2009 (well, ok, I've managed a few of them, like I didn't get sacked in 2009, and I've managed to keep writing although I haven't had anything published or been paid for anything yet) so I'm not even going to bother making any resolutions for this year at all. What happens, happens. What doesn't happen, doesn't happen. Simples.

But it's been a good day. I've finished writing my parody of last weeks episode of Doctor Who, watched Gavin and Stacey, worked on some ideas for my parody for tonights episode of Doctor Who (possibly to be published here). I've even managed to find time to read some of my Thinking Sideways course.

:( back to my life next week. I'll have to go to work and socialize with my friends and relations. I won't be so cheerful then, let me tell you.

By the way, chapter 2 of The End of the Dream will be left up until the 5th, so this is your last chance to read it.

1 comment:

hbrennan said...

Happy New Year, Rose! I'm reading your work - I'll let you know what I think...