Want to read extracts of my work? Read the latest chapter of my new novella, The End of The Dream for free online

Friday 22 January 2010

2010 continued...

Good lord, what a day. What a week. What a year! Power cuts, snow storms, weddings... is it nearly Christmas again yet?

I am so glad it's Friday. Apart from anything else, I can hopefully get a few quiet hours to do writing instead of having to rush around being everywhere at once. I've been doing something every weekend so far this year and I just want to have a day to chill out and relax and not have to be anywhere. I'm supposed to be going out tomorrow night, but I'll have to take it easy so I don't have a hangover.

The fourth part of The End of The Dream will be posted tonight (unless the lights go out again....) and will stay up until Jan 31st.

No comments: