Want to read extracts of my work? Read the latest chapter of my new novella, The End of The Dream for free online

Tuesday 12 January 2010

Writing Update

It's awful trying to write now I'm back at work after the holidays. Mind you, I don't think I did much writing over the holidays, so...

I've managed to keep up with my goal (you say resolution, I say no way) of writing an average of 1000 words a day. Trouble is, I tend to write 3000 words on a Sunday and then nothing for 2 or 3 days, but I'm getting there. I just need to get back into the swing of Dancing For Ribbons again.

I have posted the 3rd part of The End of the Dream (don't worry if you missed the chance to read this. I'm thinking of releasing it as a lulu book later in the year), which you can read here:

The End of the Dream part 3

1 comment:

hbrennan said...

Personally, I think "The End of the Dream" is quite imaginative and well-written. With my oDesk assignments, I'm putting in 7 hrs. a day (6 days a week) - so that's a lot of writing (!) - I'll probably need a break, soon (after I buy that much needed new computer).