Want to read extracts of my work? Read the latest chapter of my new novella, The End of The Dream for free online

Monday 28 December 2009

Out Of Hiding

I know I haven't updated this thing for ages. I've had a very bad cold. But I am seriously enjoying my week and a half of lazing around doing nothing. I'm making the most of it, as the chances are that next year the company I work for won't let us have the 'in between' days off between Xmas and new year. Boo. :(

In other news, I have decided to write another Doctor Who parody, in honour of David Tennant's last story. I need to get round to posting the entire series on this blog at some point (possibly back dated so they don't show up on the main page).

1 comment:

hbrennan said...

Glad to see you're back and feeling better (I hope). When I get a chance, I'll be sure to read the next installment. Probably in a day or two. Take care...

Henry
http://www.henrybrennan.com