Want to read extracts of my work? Read the latest chapter of my new novella, The End of The Dream for free online

Saturday 31 October 2009

One Day To Go

Ok. I think I'm ready. But let's do this Trainspotting style:

Doing (and winning) National Novel Writing Month: Stage One: preparation. For this you will need: one room which you will not leave; one pc; official fingerless 'Novelling' gloves, one pair of; one playlist; tea, endless supply of, for consumption hot or cold depending on how well the writing is going; easy to eat foods, such as grapes, crisps, buscuits, endless supply of; mouth wash; vitamins; water; Lucozade; one bucket for urine, one for feces, and one for vomitus (ok, that is a joke. I have a perfectly good bathroom!); various DVD's, mostly featuring Johnny Depp and/or directed by Tim Burton, or Doctor Who; and one bottle of rum, for when I get totally and utterly sick of writing and need to get hammered.

We'll leave the nasty things that you stick up your *censored* out of the equation, I think.

And now... now I'm reaady. :) Bring it on.

No comments: