Want to read extracts of my work? Read the latest chapter of my new novella, The End of The Dream for free online

Saturday 3 October 2009

The End Of The Dream Revision

I'm surprised at how well my revision is going. Reading through The End Of The Dream, it seems to be a remarkably clean first draft. I've almost finished the read through and working out where the problems lie, but there don't seem to be that many problems. But then it does have a very simple plot.

I'm more confused about what to do with it after revision. It's a very loose Doctor Who fanfiction, although I don't mention any of the names or situations from the series. I hint, but no more. You'd probably only guess what I was writing about if you were a fan of the series, but I don't want to try and publish and find myself faced with a lawsuit.

I think I'm going to post it here, in chapters, and on a few writing communities that I'm on. Then I maybe, just might hit some of the internet magazines to see if they will run it as a series piece. We'll see. I don't really want to make money from it, considering how heavily influenced it is by Doctor Who, but I want people to see it.

No comments: